JONATHAN M. BRODERICK, ESQ.
Jonathan M. Broderick is a name partner and Georgia lawyer at Broderick & Reed, P.C. He is a native Georgian. His desire to become a plaintiff’s Trial Attorney was sparked at the age of fifteen (15), when he was given his first opportunity to assist at a boutique law firm in Decatur, Georgia. Mr. Broderick maintained a position in that same firm until the completion of his Bachelor of Arts Degree in English at Morehouse in 2007. Following his time at Morehouse, Mr. Broderick gained employment as a Litigation Specialist.
Motivated by his love and passion for the law, Broderick made the decision to attend law school. In 2011, he began his law school career at Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. In 2014, armed with a solid foundation of the law and the love for the great state of Georgia, Mr. Broderick made the decision to return home, where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree, with honors, from Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
Since being sworn into the Georgia Bar, Mr. Broderick has used his many years of “on-the-job” experience and relationships to develop a law brand that focuses on putting his clients first. His clients describe him as “knowledgeable, thoughtful, and results driven”. Mr. Broderick’s practice specialty areas include civil litigation and family law.
Mr. Broderick prides himself on being the cavalry, sword and the shield his clients need during and after their claims are resolved.
AMBER H. REED. ESQ.
Amber Reed is a name partner and Trial Attorney at Broderick and Reed, P.C. Reed is described by her colleagues and clients as being committed, caring and “a legal pit bull”. She is a zealous representative and voice for her clients.
A native of Stone Mountain, Georgia, Reed earned her Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies from Georgia Southern University in 2012 and graduated Cum Laude from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, Georgia in 2015. In her time at John Marshall Law School, she was an active member of the award-winning Moot Court team, John Marshall Law Journal, and served as Student Council Vice-President, focusing on mentoring incoming law students and strengthening the bridge between the legal community and those working towards becoming a part of it.
Prior to becoming licensed in Georgia, Ms. Reed worked as an International Flight Attendant, which provided her the opportunity to study and learn people. This has become her greatest resource for understanding her clients and providing them the best legal representation possible. Since being sworn into the Georgia Bar, Ms. Reed’s practice experience has including most aspects of civil litigation, including family law, breach of contract disputes, personal injury and medical malpractice cases, and a wide array of criminal law matters.
Scott B. Kuperberg
Scott joined Broderick & Reed as Of Counsel in 2017, following a sabbatical where he worked as a high school teacher and administrator overseas. The focus of Scott’s practice is business and real estate law, both litigation and transactions. His extensive experience (and success) in the courtroom and the boardroom allows Scott to provide complete advice and representation for his clients, in every situation or predicament. Scott’s practice allows him to represent large, multi-national corporations, new and growing business ventures, and individuals.
While Scott is a native New Yorker, he moved to Atlanta in 2005 and embraced his new home. Scott is involved with numerous charities and community organizations. Scott served on the Board of Directors of Rambam Atlanta Day School, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of Congregation Beit Yitzchak, in Norcross, Georgia.
In 2015, Scott published “Understanding Consumer Bankruptcy, A Guide for Businesses, Managers, and Creditors.“
- Syracuse University College of Law (JD, 2005)
- Brooklyn College – City University of New York (BA, 2002)
- Georgia (2005)
- Tennessee (2011)
- New York (2013)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court – Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court – Southern District of Tennessee
Representative Cases and Transactions:
- Mihalik v. Southern Group (Dade County Superior Court, 2012) – $11 million verdict for the Plaintiff.
- Obtained an $800,000 verdict in favor of American Express in Fulton County Superior Court.
- Obtained a $1.5 million verdict in favor of a homeowners association in Barrow County Superior Court.
- Represented the buyer in a $6 million gas station purchase in Illinois.
- Represented the lender in a $13 million golf course purchase.
- Represented a New York venture capital firm in the purchase of $900 million of distressed notes from banks in Georgia and Tennessee.